Our Church, a partnership between Anglicans and Methodists, serves the communities that make up this part of rural Cheshire - the villages of Elton, Ince, Thornton-le-Moors and Wimbolds Trafford.
We are a friendly and lively church community with our worship based primarily at the Parish Church of St James in Ince but our vision goes beyond just the church walls. Our commitment to loving God and sharing the good news of Jesus Christ to all people drives us in our aim of: “Working together to share God’s love in the community.”
We believe our church is a great place to meet God, either for the first time, or if you’ve been a Christian for years. We hope you will find this website helps you learn more about us, the things we do both on a Sunday and during the week and encourage you to perhaps join us for our activities and worship. We’d love to say hello in person and hope you’ll find us to offer the following.
What We Offer
- A relaxed and friendly atmosphere;
- Worship and songs to suit all tastes;
- Relevant and practical teaching from the Bible;
- Opportunities for young and old alike to meet together for fellowship and fun;
- A variety of services and venues - from traditional to modern - where you can explore; your faith or embark on a new journey, and
- Make new friends in the area in which you live.
Please explore this website and if you’d like, join us, you will be most welcome. If you have any queries, formally or informally, please get in touch.